Wednesday 25 April 2018

What I admire - a confidences in my art journal

Hello and welcome,

I want to show you an art journal page I made for the ShowusyourMEdia challenge this month.


The theme is to create a piece of art about what you admire. Is it a grand admiration or is it small and simple? How does what you admire enrich your life?

I admire people who brighten up my day and are happy which gives more of themselves than what they take, Those who dare to show happiness and joy. Happiness is what I admire the most.

Happy People enrich my life by beeing happy. You happy, me happy. That is very contagious.

 I have used the burlap page in my Dina wakley Media journal. I stamped the woman on cardboard. Cut out in a square and stretched around with a black pen. Outside the frame I wrote "I admire people who brighten up my day and are happy which gives more of themselves than what they take".

Materials:- Dina Wakley's Media Journal
- Dina Wakley's Scribbly women stamp
- Dina Wakley's Circle Script stamps
- Dina Wakley's Scribble sticks
- Dina Wakley's Collage paper
- Archival ink in black and pink
- Black pen
- White cardstock
- Dina wakley's Ultra thick Matte Medium


Thank you so much for stopping by! Take care. And remember; "Always look on the bright side of life..."

Hugs, Anita 





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥